Arundhati Swarna Yojana Assam 2021| Eligibility & Documents Required for Gold Scheme Assam 2021 | Arundhati Swarna(Gold) Yojana(Scheme) 2021 Application Form|
Gold Scheme Assam 2021 New scheme for girls of Assam is announced by the state government of Assam. The scheme is related to the marriage of the girl child. There are many benefits like providing old to the bride at the time of her marriage. The scheme is quite unique of its kind. This scheme has already started in January 2021. What is there in this scheme, we will provide you all the information. This scheme is specially designed to stop the child marriage culture in the state of Assam. Approximately 10 grams of gold will be provided as a gift of marriage by the state government.
So what is the eligibility for getting advantage of this scheme? What are the documents required? And how you can apply for this scheme all the details are given below on this page.
Arundhati Swarna Yojana Assam 2021
This Arundhati Swarna Yojana is beneficial for many Assamese people who are worried about the marriage of a girl child. Most of the time to avoid the expenses of marriage people marry their girl child at a very young stage. To stop child marriage and provide a good future to the girls this Arundhati Swarna Yojana will provide the all required help.
As per the news government of Assam has already provided 300 Crore rupees this scheme.
This Arundhati Swarna Yojana scheme 2021 is also focused upon the registration of the marriages done in the nearest past and in the future. As per the Marriage Act, every marriage should be registered to the nearest concerned office as soon as possible after marriage is done. It should be according to the law and rules directed by the constitution of the Assam Government and the Central Government. When someone registers their marriage they will be given 10 grams or Ek Tola of gold.
Highlights of Arundhati Gold Scheme2021
|Name of Scheme||Arundhati Swarn Yojana|
|Scheme Announced||6th February 2019|
|Announced By||Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Execution Date||20th January 2020|
|Benefits Given||10-gram gold(Ek Tola Sona)|
|Nature of Scheme||State Government Scheme(Assam)|
|An initial Budget of Scheme||Rs. 300 crore|
Objective of Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Assam Swarna Yojana scheme’s main objective is to register all the valid marriages in the national marriage register.
- To fulfill this objective Government is providing some benefits to the people of the state.
- These benefits include the 10gm gold worth rupees rs 40000 right now.
- This help for a financially weak family is huge.
- People just need to register their marriages as per government special marriage to get the benefits.
Eligibility for Arundhati (Gold) Swarna Yojana 2021
- Only Permanent residence of Assam state is eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the bride should be more than or equal to 18 years.
- The age of the groom should be more than equal to 21 years.
- All the Family income of the applicant should be less than 500000 rupees.
- There are educational qualification criteria for minimum matriculation 10th class pass.
- Girls belong to tea garden communities and the Adivasis community the Educational qualification criteria will not be applicable.
Documents Required for Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2021
- Permanent address proof.
- Aadhar card number.
- Family income certificate.
- Birth certificate or other age proof.
- Educational certificates( if applicable).
- Caste certificate( if applicable).
Application Form for Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2021
- Any person who wants to get the benefits from this scheme,
- They simply need to register the marriage under the special marriage rule of the Assam government.
- Once they have registered there marriage Assam government will provide the 10 gram of gold to the applicant.
- This will be given a very short period of time after the registration of marriage.
So this is the information related to the Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2021. If you want to know more information then write to us in the comment box. All the questions will be Answer as soon as possible. Thank you.
There are some questions that are answered here check these.
The scheme is announced by state Govt and is for Girl Child’s Marriage, scheme details are given here on this page check all.
Total ek Tola Sona (10 Gm of Gold) is given to the beneficiaries.
Weekar Section of the socity in Assam is elligible for scheme, for more details check the Elligibility section of the post.