CDAC Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 44 posts of Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for at the offical website @cdac.in on or before 20th May 2021 for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Officer Posts
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 06 May 2021
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 20 May 2021
- Written Test/Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
Age Limit / Relaxation:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be 20-May-2021.
- CDAC requires MBA, PG Degree, B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, IT candidates to apply for their Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Project Officer||MBA, PG Degree|
|Project Engineer||B.E, B.Tech|
|Project Manager||B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, IT|
- Project Manager: Rs. 64,000 up to Rs. 89,600 per month.
- Project Engineer: Rs. 31,000 up to Rs. 70,000 per month.
- Project Officer: Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Project Manager||03 Posts|
|Project Engineer||39 Posts|
|Project Officer||02 Posts|
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021?
To apply for a CDAC recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit CDAC official website – Click here
- Go to CDAC careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager job.
- Find CDAC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for FLCC Incharge Post, Selection through Interview
- CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 44 Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Officer Posts, Apply Online
- NILERD Recruitment 2021 for 17 Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director and Asst Director Posts, Apply Online
- AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2021 for Tutor/Clinical Instructor and Other Posts, Apply Online
- NAL Recruitment 2021 for 26 Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer and Other Posts, Apply Online
- Uttar Pradesh UP Board UPMSP High School / Intermediate Exam Postponed 2021
- TPSC SI PET Date 2021 Postponed for 22 Vacancies, Check Personality Test New Date & Details Here