CUTN Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies: 02 | Last Date: 19.05.2021 & 20.05.2021 | Download CUTN Thiruvarur Job Notification @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu announced new job notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) @ Department of Microbiology. As per the CUTN Job notification, 02 vacancies are allocated for CUTN Careers. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Tamil Nadu can use this chance. CUTN announced new job notification on 03.05.2021. Applicants can download Central University of Tamil Nadu application form @ cutn.ac.in. Application should reach the office on or before 19.05.2021 & 20.05.2021.
Selected candidate will be taken on contract in CUTN, extendable as per the requirement. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may send their Bio-Data to the prescribed mail attached below. Applicants should submit relevant documents as mentioned in the CUTN Thiruvarur Job Notification. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Virtual Interview. Selection candidates will be placed at CUTN, Thiruvarur. Candidates should hold M.Sc/ Equivalent from a recognized university. More Details of CUTN Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of CUTN Job Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting Date of submission of application||03.05.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||19.05.2021 & 20.05.2021|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN JRF Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification for CUTN Thiruvarur Jobs:
- Applicants should hold M.Sc/ Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- As per the norms of DST-SERB, Government of India.
- However check notification for more details.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Central University Jobs:
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online (Mail) is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for CUTN Thiruvarur Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ cutn.ac.in
- Click ‘Career’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow in the Microbial-Lipid Laboratory at the Department of Microbiology’
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form/ Bio- Data carefully.
- Then sent it to the given mail address on or before the last date ends.
CUTN Recruitment 2021 | JRF & Project Assistant Posts | 02 Vacancies | Last Date: 03.05.2021 & 04.05.2021 | Central University Recruitment Notification @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamilnadu (CUTN) invites eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant posts. As per CUTN recruitment 2021, they allocate 02 vacancies for this project portions. Applicants who searching for Central Government jobs in Tamilnadu can apply for this Central University vacancy 2021. Capable persons should submit their updated CV with cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to apply for this CUTN non-teaching recruitment is 03.05.2021 (Project Assistant) & 04.05.2021 (JRF).
CUTN is going to hire candidates on contract basis. Selection of candidates will be based on virtual mode interview. Intimation about interview will be given to shortlisted candidates on 05.05.2021. Applicants with M.Sc./ Master’s Degree are eligible for this CUTN Thiruvarur recruitment. Interview will be conducted on 05.05.2021 & 06.05.2021. Central University of Tamilnadu recruitment 2021 notification & application form are published on 20.04.2021 @ cutn.ac.in. Candidates need to provide the filled application form, 2 passport size photo, 2 recommendation letter, original & self-attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Details of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamilnadu (CUTN)|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu)|
|Notification Released Date||20.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||03.05.2021 & 04.05.2021|
|Virtual Interview Date||05.05.2021 & 06.05.2021|
Check www.cutn.ac.in to get more job opportunity at CUTN. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & interview details. Keep visiting at www.dailyrecruitment.in for recent recruitment updates.
CUTN JRF Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN JRF & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for CUTN Jobs
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc./ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should be 28 years.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 21600|
- CUTN will select candidates by conducting Virtual Interview.
- Applicants should submit the application through email.
- Mail.Id: email@example.com.
|Name of the Post||Date of Interview|
Steps to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Find Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant at the Department of Microbiology in Careers.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Send the filled form through prescribed mode.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|