|Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment for 2500 AA & SSR August 2021 Batch: – Indian Navy has released its notification for recruitment of 2500 AA & SSR. If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. |
|Posts:||Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA). |
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR).
|Total posts:||2500 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Apply Fee:||Not Specified.|
|Last date:||30 April 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.47,600/- to 69,100/- per month + Other.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Only unmarried Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 2500 Posts.
Name of post: – (August 2021 Batch).
1) Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts.
2) Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 2000 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment: –
- AA- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Math’s & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- SSR- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Math’s & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: – Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Physical Test, Medical Test & Written Examination.
Physical Standard: –
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Standards: –
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Visual Standards (Distant vision only)
Tattoos: – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Apr to 30 Apr 21.
Important dates for Indian Navy Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 26 April 2021.
- Last date for online application – 30 April 2021.
Official Notification for Indian Navy Vacancy: –
About Indian Navy Recruitment.
The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft.