Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Office Assistant, Gardener, Watchman, Sanitary Worker & Various Posts | Total Vacancies 3557 | Last Date 06.06.2021 | MHC Judicial Recruitment Notification @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras Judicial Recruitment Cell released a latest recruitment notification to invites online application from young and professional candidates for various post in the subordinate courts of Tamil Nadu. They are going to fill up 3557 total vacancies for various posts such as Office Assistant, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Sweeper, Gardener, Watchman, Scavenger, Waterman & Waterwomen, Night watchman-cum-Masalchi, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Night watchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Office Assistant cum full time Watchman. Recently Madras High Court Judicial Recruitment Cell has released the recruitment advertisement on 18.04.2021 in official website of www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Tamilnadu government can apply online to this Madras High Court recruitment from starting date of 18.04.2021 & the last date for submission of online application is 06.06.2021.
Madras High Court Recruitment apply online link and MHC Recruitment notification is available in official website. HC Madras will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at subordinate courts in tamilnadu. Applicants must completed 8th standard and should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the application fee payment via online mode. More details of www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment, Madras High Court jobs, upcoming Madras High court vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Latest MHC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Job Location||Judicial Districts location in Tamilnadu|
|MHC Salary ||Level 1: Rs.15700 -Rs.50000/-|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & payment||06.06.2021|
You may visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in official Website to get more details about Madras High Court recruitment. This page explains the eligibility criteria for Copyist Attender/ Office Assistant/ Sanitary worker/ Gardener/ Watchman/ Night watchman/ Night watchman cum Masalchi/ Watchman cum Masalchi/ Sweeper/ Waterman & Waterwomen/ Masalchi/ Sweeper cum Cleaner/ Office Assistant cum full time Watchman/ Scavenger posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply online. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams 2021.
Name of the Post & MHC Vacancy
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancy|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Subordinate Court Vacancy 2021
- Applicants must hold 8th (VIII) Standard or any other discipline from recognized School.
- Candidates must able to ride a bicycle.
- Also must able to read and write tamil language.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021)
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for other category.
- 18-32 years for MBC & DC/BCM/BC candidates.
- 18-35 years for SC/ST & Widows.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Ariyalur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kancheepuram( including Chengalpattu district), Kanniyakumari, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam ( including Mayiladuthurai district), Namakkal, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivagangai, Thanjavur, The Nilgiris, Theni, Tirunelveli(including Tenkasi district), Tiruvallur, Tiruvarur, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore( including Ranipet& Tirupattur districts), Villupuram(including Kallakurichi district), Virudhunagar.
- MHC will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants.
- All the recruitment by the judicial recruitment cell of madras high court made purely on merit basis.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online
- Rs.500 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
Apply online Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
- Find the advertisement “Click here to Register and Apply online for various posts falling under Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Basic Service (Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker etc.) in various Judicial Districts in the state of Tamil Nadu” click on the advertisement.
- Read the Job Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Cook, Watchman & Other Post | 367 Vacancies | Last Date: 28.04.2021 (date extended) | Apply Online @ mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has released latest notification on 14.03.2021 through direct recruitment basis for the post of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant posts. Madras High Court covers 367 office assistant posts & Other vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Court jobs can apply this Chennai High Court recruitment through online mode only. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained The last date for MHC recruitment registration & submission of online applications is 28.04.2021 (date extended). To know complete details about MHC recruitment, check the notification. The MHC recruitment notification and registration link are given below.
Madras High Court selects the candidates through common written examination, practical test and oral test, the final selection based on marks scored on the tests. The examinations and tests will be conducted at Chennai. Applicant who are attending these tests should come at their own cost. Candidates who are selected for this Chennai High Court office assistant & other posts will be posted at Madurai Bench of Madras High Court or Tamil Nadu State Judiciary Academy etc. Applicants are advised to apply MHC recruitment for the desired posts in only once and avoid multiple registration. The last date for remittance of fee by challan through bank on or before 30.04.2021. More details of Chennai High Court 2021, office assistant jobs in Chennai high court, selection list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Madras High Court (MHC)
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of Madras High Court Latest Notification 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Advertisement No.||36/ 2021|
|Job Name||Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000|
|Notification Released Date||14.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.04.2021 (date extended)|
Candidates may visit the official website (mhc.tn.gov.in) of Madras High Court to get the details for the post of office assistant, cook and other posts. In this notification, you will get the details for the above posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply MHC recruitment process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
MHC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Office Assistant Vacancies
- Candidate should have passed VIII Standard or equivalent form a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021)
- For SC(A)/ ST/ MBC&DC/ BC/ BCM/ Destitute Widow of all castes – Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 years.
- Others age limit should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years.
- Common Written Examination/ Practical Test/ Oral Test.
- Rs. 500 for BC/ BCM/MBC&DC/ Others/ UR.
- No fee for ST/ SC(A) & ST/ Different Abled person/ Destitute Widows
- The last date to apply online is 21.04.2021.
How to apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “mhc.tn.gov.in”
- The notification is displayed in the homepage.
- Find the notification of Chobdar, office assistant, cook etc.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- The online application link is available on the official website.
- Just click ‘Login’ or ‘ Fresh Registration’ to apply online.
- Enter the details properly and click submit button.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|