National Apprenticeship Training Registration (BEL Enrollment) Form 2021 |Eligibility for Apprenticeship Training Registration |Documents For Apprenticeship Training Registration|
Apprenticeship Training Registration (Enrollment) Form 2021: This is clear that The Government is providing many opportunities to the students for good skilled work in private and in the public sector as well. Many Institutions are providing studies that are skill and Job oriented. At this time many students are studying in the different courses of Poly-Technical and in IT. Most of the students of last year have their Training pending. They all want to get training from a good workplace where they can take exposure to practical work. Everyone wants to get trained by the Government Organization.
For National Apprenticeship Training Registration Form there is a simple process you need to follow. So that you get Enrollment in this training Program. All related information about the Scheme and Process of application is provided here below on this page. Also, you can check the list of required documents and Eligibility for registration.
National Apprenticeship Training Registration (Enrollment) Form 2021
Today’s education is practical based education which contains a practical part more than the theoretical part. Institutes are focused mainly on practical aspects rather than theoretical. Each field of study needs practical either it is Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Vocational and many more. The Indian government is also focusing on creating skill workers more and more. Skill India’s mission is mainly initiated for the same purpose to make the people self-dependent and able to earn their own by their skills. In our educational criteria, the students who are pursuing technical courses should undergo an apprenticeship for the course.
For these technical pieces of training, the central government has launched an Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) 2020-21 to help the students for training and provide a platform to nurture their skills. This scheme will provide practical training to the students in their respective fields and help them to stand in the job market for placements and shape their better future.
Highlights of Apprenticeship Training Registration Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Apprenticeship Training Registration|
|Benefits Provided||Training and Work Environment Exposure to Trainees|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Technical Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Benefits of Apprenticeship Training Registration Scheme
- Students will get better practical training in their field of study.
- This training program helps them to get a job easily.
- Under this training scheme, students will get a stipend of Rs.1500 per month.
- The scheme also helps our nation to get skilled workers for their industrial growth.
- This scheme helps to reduce the rate of educated unemployed youth in the country.
- The scheme will provide training to ITI students (Fresher’s and experienced both), pass outs of MES, Pardhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana candidates.
National Apprenticeship Training Registration Scheme Objective
- Registration for this scheme is available online and it is run under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- The duration period of this training id 1 year.
- A trainee under this apprenticeship scheme will get placement assistance for core companies.
- The students will get training certificates after the successful completion training.
- This scheme is a government-funded scheme and the registration for this scheme is totally free.
Eligibility for the Registration in Scheme
- This scheme is for the students of ITI and skill development.
- The students can check their eligibility from the online portal Click Here.
- Select the Category whether the applicant is Student, Institute or establishment.
- Select the Student Option and click on Submit
- Now in the next step select your Permanent Residence and after it selects whether you are doing or completed your course of graduation or diploma.
- In the next step select the Year of completion and Mode of Education.
- Have you undertaken any previous training as part of the apprenticeship program? Yes or No.
- If you select yes then you are not eligible for the training and if you select No then you have to mention that whether you have work experience or not.
- Then the student who has work experience is not eligible and the student who is fresher is eligible for the training.
Documents Required for Registration
- AadharCard:- The student must have its updated Aadhar card for the registration.
- Email id: –The applicant must have its personal email id as the details have been transferred to his/her email id only.
- Mobile Number: –The applicant must have a working mobile number as the OTP for the verification has been sent on the student’s registered mobile number.
- Passport size photograph:-The applicant must have his/her passport size photograph needed for the registration and the size must be less than 200 kb
- Bank Accounts Details:- The student has to submit the bank accounts details during the registration as the amount of stipend will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account.
- Degree or certificate: –The student has to upload his/her qualifying degree or the provisional certificate for the registration.
Apply Online For Apprenticeship Training Registration
- After the confirmation of eligibility under this scheme, the student has to fill the online form given on the official website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship having the URL Click Here.
- Fill in the technical qualification like- Name, University, Trade, Starting date of trade and end date of trade, Maximum marks, marks obtained, and percentage.
- Now select the trade preference in which the applicant wants to do the training. The applicant has to select at least three trades in option.
- Upload the required documents like passport size photograph, Signatures, Date of Birth certificates, and click on submit.
- Select the region, BTP facility, establishment type.
- For apprentice activation-Select email id, DOB, father name, and Aadhar Card Number and Click on Activate.
The process of application is online and details are here on this page, Check the online registration Scetion of Post.
Yse, all the stdents are eligible for the Scheme who have eligible details for same.
www.apprenticeship.gov.in is the website.