epos telangana gov in epos dbtres|dbt response status|epos telangana gov in dbt|epos telangana got.in|epos telangana ration card status
The Telangana government has provided one-time financial assistance to the white ration card holders by depositing Rs 1,500 into their accounts.The Telangana government has provided one-time financial assistance to the white ration card holders by depositing Rs 1,500 into their accounts. As many as 74 lakh bank accounts have received Rs 1,500 as promised by the chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
Around Rs, 1,112 crores have been spent to credit the amount into the account of the beneficiaries. Many of them have already withdrawn the money from the accounts. However, some people raised doubts as to whether they are actually on the list of beneficiaries.People can easily find out if they are on the list by just visiting the official website of the Telangana government. To know the status, enter the ration card number or Aadhaar card number or respective mobile number.
Although some of the people are very happy enjoying the lockdown but some labourers who were earning on a daily basis are very worried because they have nothing to eat and exactly no money so the Telangana government will deliver 1500 rupees in the account of these people. To deal with the covid-19 crisis and help the Daily wage workers/ labour Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao has sanctioned Rs. 1112 crore rupees for this scheme.
epos telangana gov in epos dbtres|dbt response status
Telangana government announced to provide12kg free rice per person to all the TS white ration card holders of the state along with a fund transfer of Rs.1500 per household as COVID-19 relief who are suffering due to nation-wide lockdown.
epos telangana ration card status dbt Quick Overview
|Scheme name||KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme|
|Scheme introduced by||Chief Minister KC Rao|
|Beneficiary||White ration card holder|
|Benefit||1500 Rupees and 12 kg of rice|
|The amount allotted for implementation||2417 crore|
|Total beneficiary||87.59 lakh|
|Financial assistance period||One-time|
Telangana Rupees 1500 Scheme Benefits
- Under this scheme, daily earning has given to the workers who are unable to work at this lockdown phase.
- The payment of Rupees 1500 has given to the many families of the Telangana direct in their bank.
- 12kg rice and 2 kg sugar in food items have also provided by the government.
- By the relief of this scheme, many people can eat food at a time and have some money to purchase necessary items.
epos telangana ration card Eligibility
- The applicants should be a resident of Telangana.
- The applicant should not already bear Telangana Good Security (FSC) or Ration card.
- Applicant should belong to poor or economically weaker sections of the society
- Newly married couples can also apply for a ration card.
- Citizens having temporary cards or expired ration cards can also apply for a new ration card.
Telangana Ration Card Application Documents
- A copy of the original state resident proof
- A copy of the Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme Application Procedure
Telangana government has not shared any information for the application of this scheme. No exact information is available for the application of this scheme. According to the information released by the department, it has been said to provide 12 kg of rice per unit to all the families.
All the families who have a ration card can go to the nearest PDS shop and get information regarding this scheme. If you go to your nearest PDS shop, it will give you free ration as per the government issued guidelines and 1500 rupees will also be transferred to your account very soon through DBT.
Epos Telangana Ration Card Status|epos telangana gov in dbt
- Visit epos.telangana.gov.in
- Click on DBT response status check on the left side of the list
- Select any one of the numbers you want to enter either ration card or UID or mobile number in the newly opened window
- Click on get details
- You can see the amount in the tab displayed on the screen
How to Check Telangana Ration Card Status
The ration card status can be checked at epds.telangana.gov.in and epos.telangana.gov.in. The beneficiaries can do so by entering their ration card number.
- EPDS Telangana ration card status- check here
- New EPDS Telangana ration card & food security card application status- check here (The applicants will need to enter their details and select district in order to check the ration card status).